In this residential conveyancer role, you will join a down-to-earth multi-service law firm in West Lancashire.
You will be responsible for a mixed residential caseload including freehold, leasehold, shared ownership and new build matters and be part of a close-knit team.
Residential Conveyancer - West Lancashire
The company & role
- A newly-established local firm with a forward-thinking approach and modern working environment
- You will work as part of a specialist team of fee-earners and handle a caseload of 60-70 residential conveyancing files, benefiting from the firm’s national work streams
- The firm is overseen by an ambitious and technically strong solicitor who is well-known within his field
- Commutable from Ormskirk, Southport, Liverpool, Wigan and St Helens
?Added extras and benefits
- Competitive salary
- Generous holiday allowance
The ideal candidate
- A Residential Conveyancer with 2 years’ fee-earning experience
- May have experience handling matters involving shared ownership, new builds and help-to-buy/right-to-buy
- Will be used to using a case management system
- Will be committed to providing a high level of customer service and comfortable liaising with clients
How to apply for this Residential Conveyancing Solicitor role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking 'Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Cameran at Realm Recruit.
Cameran is a consultant here at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of property lawyers. Working with property and real estate teams across the North West, Yorkshire and the Midlands, he recruits for a variety of property roles, ranging from commercial property solicitors to residential conveyancers. If you’re a property lawyer looking to take your next step, Cameran is ready to help you.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch - if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.
- Customer Service
- Property Law
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'