JOB TITLE: RESIDENTIAL CONVEYANCER - Home-based
SALARY: up to £35,000 + bonus (3-4K) paid monthly
BENEFITS: 25 + stats + excellent additional bens
Do you commute to work from a distance and now looking to work closer to home? Are you seeking a role within a leading thriving Law Company offering excellent prospects??
Due to recent expansion, our client has a clear growth strategy and they are now looking for Conveyancers to provide support to the Conveyancing team to grow with their business.
The main purpose of this role is to run a high Conveyancing caseload up to and including the exchange of contract, performing the full range of tasks associated with this process, within specified timescales.
As a Conveyancer, you are able to effectively manage a caseload and take on a supervisory role, providing support to your Team as and when required. There will also be an expectation that you will strengthen and build on your relationship with Clients and Third Parties, putting them at the heart of what they do and ensuring that the firm remains the Conveyancer of choice.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage a caseload of freehold and leasehold transactions, including new build, unregistered and shared ownership properties, unsupervised
- Act independently when establishing priorities and managing all deadlines
- Complete a range of tasks associated with your caseload efficiently, accurately and within specified timescales outlined in our Service Level Agreements
- Communicate and build relationships with clients and third parties in a professional and knowledgeable manner. This will include communication in person, writing or by telephone
- Understand, report on and resolve complex legal issues related to the sale or purchase of a property
- Resolve complex queries raised on files by colleagues, and third parties, i.e. Deeds of Trust, Deeds of Variation, and Lease Extension etc.
- Review, check and approve files for exchange as authorised
- Deal with the exchange of contracts and completion of transactions
- Make proactive care calls to the client regarding contract checks, mortgage reports and search results, replying to freehold and leasehold enquiries, dealing with complex queries
- Production of accurate, comprehensive documentation for clients, professional persons and third parties
- Recognise how to identify potential risks and when to report them to a senior member
- Understand and produce accurate financial statements
- Lead and motivate other members of the team - mentor, coach and quality check work, as appropriate
- Actively contribute to the achievement of individual and team targets on a monthly basis.
- Experience of proactively managing a caseload of files,
- Highly organised - able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines/timescales
- Excellent communicator - has the ability to liaise with lawyers, lenders, clients and estate agents both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrable experience of putting the customer at the heart of what they do, whilst recognising the business need
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and committed
- A strong team player - understands the dynamics of working in a team and has the ability to coach and mentor others within the team
- Demonstrates excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- Proficient mathematical skills
- Excellent problem solving and research skills
- Results orientated
- Excellent I.T skills, including experience of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
Conveyancers, Intermediate Conveyancers, Licenced Conveyancer, CLC, Commercial Property, Residential Conveyancing, Legal Executive. Legal Assistant, Property Lawyer, Fee Earner
Northampton, Leicester, Wigston, Melton Mowbray, Market Harborough, Coventry, Kettering, Loughborough, Nottingham, Grantham, Derby
Maze Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- Residential Conveyancing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'