£33,000 - £40,000
- An established and highly regarded law firm are looking to take on a new residential conveyancer.
- Partners In the firm possess Over 100 years’ worth of conveyancing experience.
- Recognised by the law society as being an approved member of the conveyancing quality scheme.
- You will be expected to manage a case load of sale and purchase conveyancing transactions from inception to completion.
- To deal effectively with clients and third parties over the telephone, in written correspondence and occasionally face to face in order to provide assistance.
- To communicate with clients and third parties on all elements on the conveyancing transaction.
- To supervise a small team of assistants by delegating work to them and monitoring them.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- At least 2 years’ experience as a conveyancer handling your own caseload.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good telephone manner.
- Great organisational skills.
- Experience managing a small team.
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'