This is an opportunity for an experienced Residential Conveyancer to join a respected firm that’s part of the local fabric of Lancaster, whilst at the same time enjoys the backing and infrastructure of a national practice. There’s a real air of excitement about the firm at present, such is the ambitious nature of their growth strategy and the career prospects that it will create, making now a fantastic time to join the team.
You will have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of residential property files, ranging from straight forward sales and purchases, to leasehold work, right to buy, and a fair amount of high value transactions. The department has plenty of work, with instructions coming from local families, landed estates, and a referral sources further afield.
Residential Conveyancer – Lancaster
- Legal 500 listed, multi-office provincial practice
- Part of significant national firm
- Fantastic retention, not least due to down-to-earth culture and flexibility offered to employees
The ideal candidate
- Residential Conveyancer; Solicitor, Licensed Conveyancer, ILEX
- Upwards of 3 years’ PQE or equivalent experience
- Comfortable handling full range of residential property matters
- Personable demeanour
- Enjoy varied and diverse workload
- Competitive remuneration
- Fantastic progression prospects
The next step
To register your interest in this Residential Conveyancer vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Duane at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'