Job Title: Residential Conveyancer
Location: Corsham or Melksham
Our client is a pro-active and dedicated firm with multiple offices throughout Wiltshire. This position is for a motivated Residential Conveyancer to join a successful team in Corsham or Melksham. This is a chance for a Residential Conveyancer who is looking for their next progressive role.
The successful Residential Conveyancer will be highly experienced, and be able to show that they have strong experience in managing a large case load with minimal supervision, and be able to illustrate a huge breadth of knowledge in Conveyancing and Property Law.
* Dealing with complex and high value Conveyancing matters.
* Deal with day to day workload of conveyancing from the first appointment all the way through to the completion
* Managing your own caseload independently whilst also working within a team.
* Ensuring that the appropriate knowledge and understanding of Conveyancing and Property Law is kept up to date.
* A broad knowledge of Conveyancing and Property Law
* A strong background in Conveyancing and Property Law
* Excellent communication skills
* Experience with case management systems
* Previous experience in dealing with high value Conveyancing matters.
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in working for our client, please send a recent copy of your CV or call and speak to Michael Ives for a confidential chat.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
- Property Solicitor
- Conveyancing Solicitor
- Residential Conveyancer