A leading regional law firm with offices near Crawley are currently seeking an experienced Residential Conveyancer to join their Residential Conveyancing team.
The successful Residential Conveyancer will be managing a busy and varied case load of high quality residential property transactions such as:
- Freehold and leasehold sales and purchases
- Re-mortgage work
The successful Residential Conveyancer will offer the following skills:
- Ideally qualified - Solicitor, ILEx, Licensed Conveyancer
- Experience of managing your own case load with minimal supervision
- Ideally previous business development experience or willingness to be involved
- Strong client focus
- Proven track record of working to billing targets (and ideally exceeding targets)
The successful Conveyancer will join a fun yet professional team environment, supported by experienced Paralegals and Legal Secretaries. There are genuine opportunities for growth and development within this role, working for a staff-focussed organisation.