An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Residential Conveyancing Fee Earner, Licensed Conveyancer or Chartered Legal Executive to play a pivotal role at an innovative and growing law firm that maintain their traditional values and believe in a high level of client care. . Our client, an award winning regional West Yorkshire law firm, is looking for a strong and consistent residential conveyancing fee earner to join its office in Huddersfield.
This position would suit a Conveyancer who is looking to work in a forward thinking growing full service law firm and who enjoys working with local clients and referrers. They are a great firm with a great reputation and you would enjoy a happy career in a supportive team environment.
- You will hit the ground running with your own Residential Conveyancing caseload, taking files from instruction to post completion stage under minimum supervision.
- You will have access to a broad client base, working closely with estate agents, introducers and new clients.
- Your caseload will be varied and will cover traditional Residential Conveyancing matters such as sale and purchase, freehold and leasehold.
- There will also be the opportunity to take on extra responsibility and supervise junior fee earners, as well as take part in marketing and networking activities to help grow the department.
- For this role, it is essential that you have upwards of two years experience working in a similar Residential Conveyancing and can confidently handle your own files.
- Working with a broad client base, excellent communication skills are a necessity for this role with the ability to liaise confidently with clients from varied backgrounds.
- Those with a demonstrable team spirit are encouraged to apply.
- Good organisational skills are key for this role as you will be running your own desk.
- This role would really suit someone who wants to establish themselves in this practice area.
- Competitive Salary
- High quality work
How to Apply:
If you would like to apply for this role then contact Kim Wilkes at Sacco Mann or another member of our Chartered Legal Executive and Paralegal team. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who would be suitable for this role then please let them or us know as we offer a reward for successful referrals. For full terms please see our website.