A leading Law firm located east of Leicester are seeking a Residential Conveyancer to join their high achieving, well established Property department. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Residential Conveyancer that enjoys working with a small close knit team whilst still dealing with high quality work. Salary is up to £25K dependant on experience.
The team consists of 1 Fee Earner, 1 Case handler, a trainee case handler as well as Secretarial support and are now looking to recruit an additional Conveyancer due to expansion.
Skills and Responsibilities;
- At Least 2 years experience within Residential Conveyancing.
- Experience managing a varied caseload of files from start to finish including post completion stage.
- Experience working towards and achieving targets
- Excellent Client care skills
- Be a Qualified Solicitor or Licensed Conveyancer or Legal Executive, Fee Earner
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Highly ambitious and motivated
- Able to work to deadlines
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly driven and ambitious Residential Conveyancer who has ambitions to lead a team in the future. Don't miss out send me your CV today for immediate consideration!!
Please contact Chris Hodgson, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are the Legal Recruitment experts and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our Midlands based legal jobs with confidence, we are a regulated employment agency and will discuss this role with you and seek your approval before submitting your application directly to the decision maker.
Please see our website www.douglas-scott.co.uk for more legal jobs in the Birmingham and Midlands areas.
- Fee Earner
- Residential Conveyancer