Job Title: Residential Conveyancer
Location: Broadstone, Dorset
Salary: Negotiable, plus an excellent range of benefits
Hours: Monday to Friday, 09:00am - 05:00pm, with an hour for lunch (35 hour week)
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Residential Solicitor / FILEX to join the Broadstone office of this leading, law firm on a full-time, permanent basis.
The successful candidate will manage an existing caseload whilst generating new business in and around the Broadstone office. In addition to this the ideal candidate will foster strong working relationships with clients and play an active role in the further growth and development of the department and firm as a whole. This is a rare opportunity for a specialised practitioner to become part of a well-regarded team.
- Ideally you will have at least 2 years post qualification experience in a client facing role within a reputable Conveyancing team.
- You will be familiar with lease extensions, new leases, leasehold acquisition and business purchase, and lease enfranchisement.
- You must have the ability to inspire and motivate self and colleagues.
- You must have excellent technical and communication skills.
- You will be confident, self-motivated and work equally well on your own initiative as well as part of a team.
- You will be IT literate and fully conversant with MS office packages and case management systems.
- You will be able to prioritise your workload in order to meet tight deadlines.
This position is a permanent full time role, Monday to Friday, 09:00am - 05:00pm, with an hour for lunch which equates to a 35 hour week. Our client offers an attractive salary which will based on individuals qualifications and experience. You will receive 5 weeks holiday plus Bank Holidays. You will also receive added benefits such as free on-going training provided, free membership to BUPA Healthcare, paid travelling expenses, auto-enrolment pension scheme, high street discounts on major stores and various other services, schemes and vouchers.
Apply today for immediate consideration.
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: http://equal-opportunities/
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job