Residential Conveyancer - Experienced Introducer Office Conveyancer - York
The Best of both worlds
Role based in York, commutable from Wetherby, Harrogate, Selby, Pocklington, Leeds.
Salary - up to £37k (dep on exp) + unrivalled benefits
We have a unique opportunity for an experienced case handling Residential Conveyancer to join my award winning client, and be a part of an exciting initiative to work in partnership with one of the UK’s leading Estate Agents based in York.
Working solely on their conveyancing transactions, the Introducer Office Conveyancer will act as the key relationship interface between the introducer, their Conveyancing Manager and my main client’s Account Manager.
The Introducer Office Conveyancer will manage your own portfolio of client cases, delivering inspirational client service on site. The network of IOC employees is expanding as more and more introducers see the benefits of having the unrivalled knowledge of my client’s conveyancing talent onsite. Your portfolio may include freehold and leasehold transactions including new build, unregistered and shared ownership properties.
We are looking for natural self-starters with the ability to continuously deliver excellent client service, whilst motivating and developing others. A role model in every sense, your leadership, influence and drive will ensure both team and personal targets are exceeded.
- Natural self-starter with the ability to be flexible and empathetic to deliver introducer and client needs.
- Actively demonstrate the own "company" values and promote the "company" brand in all of your business operations.
- Adaptable and embrace change.
- Ability to prioritise and adapt to meet client and business needs.
- Excellent verbal and numerical skills.
- Flexible and able to independently judge potential situations, identify and take alternative courses of action without putting the client or business at risk.
- Remain calm and professional under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A desire for continuous personal and professional development.
Ideal candidates will have at least 3 years Residential Conveyancing case-handling / fee earning experience, preferably gained from within a medium to high volume caseload environment - approximately 50 to 80 files at any one time.
We are looking to interview ASAP, and these are immediate requirements so please expect a speedy turnaround of your application.
For more information contact ROB OWEN at VALIA Recruitment Solutions.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'