This role will suit someone living in Bourne, Stamford, Spalding or Deeping.
Our client, is always seeking talented people to join their local team. Due to continued growth, our client is looking for a conveyancer who has strong experience of managing a caseload.
The role will involve working on a wide range of Residential Property transactions including sales and purchase, re-mortgages & equity release. You will also deal with initial enquiries including giving quotations and will round up the service to clients to offer post completion too.
- Have experience working within the legal / residential property department
- Be Self-managed using your own initiative to prioritize, organize your own time and workload to meet deadlines.
- Be a strong team player with a 'can do’ approach.
- Be a proactive individual, delivering a quality service with commitment and actively raising the profile of the firm.
- Highly efficient, supportive and flexible.
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Have excellent Microsoft office skills
This is an excellent opportunity to further develop skills in a flourishing, positive environment.
Take charge of your career and apply now!!!
You will be rewarded with a very generous basic salary, bonus potential and benefits package including a whole range of flexible benefits.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role.
- Caseload Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job