SJC Legal is currently managing the recruitment process for a leading regional law firm based in Lancashire. My client is looking to expand their conveyancing team with the addition of a Conveyancing Solicitor or Conveyancing Fee Earner.
- Manage a caseload of mainly sale and purchase files from inception to completion;
- Deal effectively with clients and third parties over the telephone, in written correspondence and occasionally face to face, in order to provide advice and assistance;
- Build and maintain strong client relationships ensuring excellent client service;
- Supervise the preparation of the completion packs for the accounts department;
- Effectively manage enquiries that are raised on a sale or purchase;
- Ensure all documents are in place for the registration of the purchase or sale following completion; and
- Responsible for training and managing junior members of staff.
The Candidate skills -
- 2 years experience of managing your own caseload;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Ability to effectively use a case management system;
- The ability to deliver high levels of customer service;
- An approachable, enthusiastic manner; and
- Good organisational skills accompanied by excellent time management.
Remuneration & benefits -
My client offers a competitive salary package as well as a supportive working environment. On the job qualifications are an option for the right candidate.
How to get in touch
For a discussion in confidence about the above position or about general opportunities in the market then please get in touch with Nathaniel who heads up the property legal division at SJC Legal.
With offices in Manchester city centre, Birmingham and Nottingham, SJC Legal specialise in recruiting professionals of all levels throughout the North West, East and West Midlands. We are privileged to work with a wide array of law firms offering both permanent and interim legal recruitment solutions to our diverse client base.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'