Our client has a fantastic opportunity for a residential licensed conveyancer, solicitor or chartered legal executive to join their progressive, growing firm and well established team in their modern spacious office in Cambridge.
- Minimum of 5 years’ residential conveyancing experience
- Used to handling your own caseload of residential conveyancing files
- Ability to provide excellent client care
- Experienced in dealing with more complicated aspects of residential conveyancing
* Excellent organisational and communication skills
* Ability to provide a bespoke client service
* Team Player
* Good time management skills
* Outgoing and proactive individual who works well both on their own and in a team
* Calm under pressure
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'