Residential Conveyancing Fee Earner- Manchester
SJC Legal is currently managing the recruitment process for a leading City Centre Law Firm. Due to growth within the team, my client is currently looking for a residential conveyancing Fee Earner to join their busy Manchester Central Office
- Manage a caseload of mainly sale and purchase files from inception to completion;
- Deal effectively with clients and third parties over the telephone, in written correspondence and occasionally face to face, in order to provide advice and assistance;
- Build and maintain strong client relationships ensuring excellent client service;
- Supervise the preparation of the completion packs for the accounts department;
- Effectively manage enquiries that are raised on a sale or purchase;
- Ensure all documents are in place for the registration of the purchase or sale following completion; and
- Responsible for training and managing junior members of staff.
The Candidate skills
- Excellent interpersonal skill;
- Ablility to effectively use a case management system;
- The ability to deliver high levels of customer service;
- 2 years experience of managing your own caseload;
- Experience managing a junior or a small team of juniors is an advantage but not essential;
- An approachable, enthusiastic manner; and
- Good organisational skills accompanied by excellent time management.
Remuneration & benefits
My client offers a competitive salary package as well as all the training needed to succeed within the firm. There is a genuine route of progression within the firm.
How to get in touch
For a discussion in confidence about the above position or about general opportunities in the market then please get in touch with Nathaniel who is a Legal Conveyancing specialist at SJC Legal.
With offices in Manchester city centre, Birmingham and Nottingham, SJC Legal specialise in recruiting professionals of all levels throughout the North West, East and West Midlands. We are privileged to work with a wide array of law firms offering both permanent and interim legal recruitment solutions to our diverse client base.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job