Residential Conveyancer - KW
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Residential Conveyancer to work for our very successful Legal Client based in Wiltshire.
Our client is happy to look at Legal Execs and experienced paralegals also for this position.
The main responsibilities of the role are;
• Deal with day to day workload of residential Conveyancing from appointment through to completion with limited supervision
• To competently liaise with clients and external resources
• To ensure appropriate knowledge & understanding of Conveyancing is maintained and kept up to date including, but not limited to, Freehold titles; Leasehold titles; Unregistered titles; Shared Ownership; Rights to buy & Help to buy
The knowledge and skills are;
• Excellent knowledge of Conveyancing and Property Law
• Educated to a good standard of Literacy
• Good Numeracy skills
• PC literate and good IT skills
• Able to work on own initiative with minimum supervision
• Excellent communication and people skills at all levels
In return our client will offer a competitive salary, career development and company benefits.
Please contact myself for further details.
If this role is of interest to you please apply and one of our Consultants will endeavour to contact you to go through this position and any other potential vacancies that may be suitable, based on your skills, ability and industry experience. Maxim is acting as an Employment Agency in regard to this vacancy.
- legal Executive
"Office Assistant jobs in London"