JOB TITLE: CONVEYANCING FEE EARNER - Hybrid - One day in the Office and 4 days home-based
SALARY: £35,000 + bonus (5-10K per annum - no cap) + excellent benefits
EMPLOYMENT: 37.5 hours - 8am - 4pm/9am-5pm/10am-6pm
Do you commute to work from a distance and now looking to work from home? Are you seeking a role within a leading thriving Law Company offering excellent prospects??
Due to recent expansion, our client is currently looking to recruit an experienced Residential Conveyancer full or part-time (pro-rata salary) to provide support to the Conveyancing team to grow with their business.
The Residential Conveyancer Role
Effectively manage a caseload of sales and purchase files and providing support to the Team with great opportunities to develop and progress as this is an excellent role in which to further your conveyancing career.
Main Duties & Responsibilities for the Residential Conveyancer role:
- Responsible for you own allocated caseload of freehold and leasehold transactions, including Sales, Purchases, New build, Transfers of Equity, Remortgages and shared ownership properties
- Managing all deadlines - experience of working in a team towards a set target
- Communicate and build relationships with clients and third parties
- Resolve complex legal issues related to the sale or purchase of a property
- Resolve complex queries raised on files by colleagues, and third parties, i.e. Deeds of Trust, Deeds of Variation, and Lease Extension etc.
- Review, check and approve files for exchange
- Deal with the exchange of contracts and completion of transactions
- Care calls to the client regarding contract checks, mortgage reports and search results, replying to freehold and leasehold enquiries, dealing with complex queries
- Actively contribute to the achievement of individual and team targets monthly.
Person Specification required for the Residential Conveyancer role:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a conveyancer, ideally qualified (however this is not a pre-requisite)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and committed
- Demonstrates excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent customer service
- Excellent I.T skills, including experience of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
Conveyancer, Conveyancing Fee Earner, Intermediate Conveyancers, Residential Property Solicitor, Licenced Conveyancer, CLC, Commercial Property, Residential Conveyancer, Legal Executive, Conveyancing Executive, Legal Assistant, Property Lawyer, Fee Earner, Property Solicitor, Residential Property Fee Earner, Residential Property Associate, Conveyancing Associate
Leeds, Rothwell, Wakefield, Brighouse, Garforth, Castleford, Shipley, Tadcaster, Yeadon, Otley
Maze Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- Residential Conveyancing
- Fee Earner
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'