ROLE: Residential Conveyancer - Home Based
LOCATION: Home Working
SALARY:£25,000 - £35,000
HOURS: Full time
PQE: NQ +
My client is the UK's leading provider of mover conveyancing services. As the market leaders, they offer unrivalled experience. They are multi-award winning specialist with more than adequate legal expertise. Working for this forward thinking firm provides applicants great opportunities for progression and development.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a high level of residential conveyancing experience with the capability to undertake all aspects of the conveyancing process, including freehold / leasehold, sales & purchase, transfer of equity, buy to let, first buy, new builds and remortgages.
All the technology for the role will be provided by the company.
Main duties will include :-
* Managing your own of 90 - 100 sale and purchase files.
* Managing exchange of contracts and completion of transactions
* Dealing with complex legal enquiries
* Understanding and producing accurate financial statements
* Optimising the client experience through use of their conveyancing systems and technology
* Recognising potential risks and resolve issues without putting the client or business at risk
* Attending Marketing and networking initiatives to help develop further business
Applicants are invited to apply if they have:-
* Excellent client care skills
* A minimum of 12 months solid conveyancing experience at an established law firm with a focus of sales and purchases files (ESSENTIAL)
* Have experience of handling 90 + files (ESSENTIAL)
* Candidates Can be based anywhere in the UK
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Residential Conveyancer looking to take the next step in their career. This opportunity will allow you to become a leading player within an award winning conveyancing firm.
Please contact me to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Leon Pierce | Recruitment Consultant
Douglas Scott Legal Recruitment
The best number to reach me on today is Ext 1040
Please contact Leon Pierce, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.
- residential conveyancing
- lease extensions