This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
My client is the largest conveyancing firm in the UK and are currently seeking experienced Residential Conveyancers / Fee Earners who are looking to work from their own home. This is ideal for people who may have family or other commitments and require flexibility in their working life.
This is an opportunity to work for a well-renowned company who currently have a number of offices across the Midlands and the North West. Both full-time and part-time positions are on offer for the right candidate.
My client is also offering flexible hours to those who are unable to commit to a standard 9-5 job. The suitable candidate must have a minimum of two years experience, handle a caseload of circa 80 files and have handled a variety of matters within Residential Property such as sales, purchases, freehold etc.
The company has been recognised as a market-leading firm within mover conveyancing, highlighted by the twelve industry awards they have won in the last two years. As an industry leader, my client is able to provide employees with a comprehensive benefits package including pension, private medical insurance and 25 days holiday.
Required skills & experience:
• A minimum of two years experience within Residential Conveyancing
• Experience handling a caseload of circa 80 files
• Extensive experience dealing with a variety of Residential Property matters including new build, unregistered and shared ownership properties
• Resolving complex and technical queries involving for example, Deeds of Trust, Deeds of Variation, Lease extensions etc raised by team members, and colleagues
• Location: South Wales
• Salary range (DOE): £20,000 - £30,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday–Friday (full-time)
• Reference: YJ114
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Yaleena Jogee (South Wales) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job