My client is a full-service law firm ranked as a leader in both Legal 500 and Chambers within the Bristol market. They are currently looking for a Senior Associate to join their Residential Conveyancing team to work in tangent with their Private Client department. They are looking for a Solicitor with 5+ Years PQE working within the residential property market.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to;
- Advocate and present orally when required
- Conduct effective case and transaction management
- Develop strong client relationships
- Communicate concisely both verbally and in writing with colleagues and clients
- Draft legal documents, advice notes and give legal advice that is clear and concise
- Interview and advise clients, helping them decide the best course of action
- Identify the relevant legal issues applicable to a case or a transaction
- Conduct negotiations where appropriate
- Researching relevant areas of law
- Knowledge of residential property and the conveyancing process particularly as applied to acquisitions, disposals and leases of residential land and buildings
- Knowledge of lenders requirements under CML Handbook and understanding of anti-money laundering (AML) fraud policies
My client will expect the successful candidate to have a good team working and collaborative skills to adapt to working in their small boutique office with solicitors from other teams and departments.
- Private Client
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job