Legal Secretary - Residential Conveyancing
My client are a dynamic and forward thinking Law firm who due to recent expansion are looking to appoint a Legal Secretary to sit within the impressive and successful Residential Conveyancing team.
Having recently placed with this firm for the same role my client require another Legal Secretary to join due to the increase in workload. This is a fast paced environment so if you like a challenge and being busy then look no further!
The ideal candidate will have at least 12 month experience within a similar role and previous experience of working in Residential Conveyancing.
- Audio and copy typing all correspondence to include letters, legal forms and quotes
- Answer the telephone in a polite and efficient manner
- Undertake administrative duties such as photocopying, and updating client details
- Filing correspondence and ensuring files are kept up to date
- Arranging appointments and dealing with clients
- Access and input data on to the firm's client case management system
- Handle all confidential information professionally
This is a truly rewarding position as you will be sat within a growing firm who support and motivate their staff to be the best they can whilst giving them the exposure to work on their own initiative and grow on their own skills.
Feel this is the right role for you? Apply today and get in the mix!
Please contact Lilly Tomlinson, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.