Full Time Children Residential Support Worker
We are currently looking for Residential Support Workers who want to make real difference to the lives of children with Emotional Behavioural Difficulties, Childhood Trauma and Complex Needs in a male residential service. The boys are active and looking for staff to engage and keep them busy. The role requires people with experience within a residential setting, confident and ideally a driver.
You will maintain a nurturing, positive and safe living environment within the service, in order to meet the needs of the Children and Young People. You will be alert to the needs, safety and wellbeing of Children and Young People. Responsibilities include:
- Participate in the development of care plans for individual Children and Young People.
- Carry out regular observations and assessments of the Children and Young People.
- Report writing
- Use initiative to independently respond to unexpected problems or situations.
- You will have worked in children's homes previously or have worked with children 8yrs+.
- Possess excellent people skills.
- Have a passion for supporting young people with emotional behavioural difficulties.
- Be able to develop and maintain good working relationships.
- Be able to demonstrate positive personal authority.
- Have great communication skills.
- Driver with own transport.
- Diploma Level 3 in Children and Young people desirable.
- Excellent rates of pay
- Ongoing training & development
- Holiday Pay
- Being part of an amazing and supportive team
Please note that all care staff must be at least 21 years old. No person can work in a children's home unless they are at least 3 years older than the oldest child accommodated.
For more information please contact Abby on or email your CV to:
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'