Job Paths 4 U are recruiting for dedicated and hard-working Residential Childcare Workers based in and across Kent.
As a residential childcare worker, you will play a full and effective role as a member of the staff team, providing high-quality assessment and residential care for Children and Young People with emotional and behavioural difficulties.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a reputable and growing Children’s Residential Services, currently with 9 homes across Kent, all rated either good or outstanding with OFSTED!
Residential Childcare Worker roles and responsibilities include:
- Provide advice, support and assistance on a 1:1 basis with the Children and Young People, to help address past and present difficulties
- To be able to provide emotional support at times of difficulty and stress
- Providing support for their education as well as extra curriculum activities
- Keeping up to date and accurate records, providing written reports on the Children and Young people for meetings and reviews
- Attend Children and Young Peoples meetings and participate in them
- Undertake in the appropriate training and maintain your training profile
- Empower the Children and Young People to make the right decisions
Requirements for the Residential Childcare Worker position:
- To have completed or willing to complete a Level 3 Diploma in Children and Young Peoples Workforce or equivalent
- To be able to work early and late shifts including sleep ins
- To have 2 years experience working in a Children’s Home
- Full UK driving license (preferred)
Benefits included in this role:
- 28 days holiday with additional days holiday for loyalty to the company
- Ongoing training and development, opportunities to progress further in the company
- Access to the perk box service
- DBS costs are covered by the employer
Location: Bromley, Rochester, Canterbury, Herne Bay, Staple, Broad stairs, Sandwich
Salary: £9.50 per hour + £30 per sleep in
Contact: Nick at Job Paths 4 U
- Residential Care
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'