Are you an experienced residential childcare worker? Looking for more flexibility in your schedule?
Are you looking to support vulnerable young people with complex needs and to support them to live an independent life?
If the answer is yes, then we need you!
We are on the look out for Residential Childcare Workers who will be supporting children with emotional and behavioural difficulties and complex needs.
What can Randstad offer you?
- Excellent pay rates
- Unlimited friend referral bonuses
- A unique app which allows you to manage your shifts at the click of a button
- Extensive training in industry standard courses supported by online learning
- Weekly pay and easy online timesheets
- Help with SSSC registration
- Support from within the team and a dedicated Randstad consultant
A successful residential childcare worker will be responsible for:
- Supporting the social and educational needs of children
- Helping the children and young people to build relationships and establish routines- Co-ordinating with the wider care team
- Ensuring children are kept safe at all times
- Maintaining a professional manner and working to National Care Standards
- Working to a flexible schedule, including night shifts, weekends and bank holidays
To be successful in your application, you will:
- Have previous experience working in a care setting with young people
- Have strong communication skills
- Register under the PVG scheme
- Hold a full driving licence (desirable)
- Have obtained SVQ level 3 in Health and Social Care, or equivalent (desirable)
If this sounds like the position for you, don't delay!
Apply today or call to chat!
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'