A rewarding opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and motivated Team Leader.
We want to hear from caring, enthusiastic and dedicated team players with a can-do approach who really care about the needs of young people.
This is a rewarding opportunity to work with children in a 2 bedded EBD residential care setting.
Applications are welcomed from experienced Residential Children’s Care Workers with a proven ability to support young people who have been the victims of trauma and are extremely vulnerable.
Team Leader Duties and Responsibilities:
- The appropriate planning of shifts
- The completion / delegation of tasks and duties
- Ensuring plans for young people are implemented and achieved
- Demonstrate good communication skills to outside agencies and represent the company in a positive manner in respective of meetings etc
- Ensure reports etc are appropriately compiled and documented
- Ensure young people’s daily records are completed
- Undertake and deliver detailed handovers
- To plan for and understand face to face interventions with young people
- To implement strategies by which to engage young people in activities
- To supervise and monitor young people’s whereabouts
- Support young people to achieve agreed plans and outcomes of individual care plans and risk assessments etc
- Ensure medication is appropriately administered/ audited and recorded
- Check that the menus are followed and food logs are completed
- Daily Health and Safety checks
- Have a full understanding of all safeguarding procedures
Team Leader Minimum Requirements:
- Experience leading or managing staff in a residential childcare setting
- Driving licence
- Diploma Level 3 qualified in Children and Young Persons Workforce, Social Work Degree or equivalent or willingness to work towards the above Level 3 qualification
- Level 2 or Level 5 Team Leader or Management qualification (desirable)
- Experience of Ofsted inspections (desirable)
Team Leader Benefits:
- Pension Auto-enrolment
- Pay Care Scheme
- Perk Box
- Annual Leave Service Award
- Childcare vouchers
Closing date: Tuesday 26th November 2019
Contact: Priya at Job Paths 4 U
Job Paths 4 U is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
We will collect and store personal information that you submit to us via this advertisement. For further information on how we use and protect the information that you provide, please visit our website.
- Team Leader
- Young People
- Residential Care
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'