We have an exciting opportunity for a positive, enthusiastic and motivated individual who is flexible and has a desire to make a difference to help and support young people. You will play a full and effective role as a member of the staff team, providing high-quality assessment and residential care for young people.
My client runs a successful group of homes, with their focus to place young people in a safe haven making it a great place to work. You will receive full support and training, alongside a fantastic benefits package. As a person-focused company, you will receive a nurturing and welcoming environment.
We are looking for someone who has the experience in helping children with complex needs, and obtaining the best outcomes for them. If this is you then read on.......
* Actively participate in the development of a therapeutic environment and ensure that the highest standards of care are provided for each young person
* High standard of record keeping and report writing
* To be a key worker to specific children and participate in the primary care and support for all children and young people with the home
* Participate in the development of individual risk assessments, behaviour support and treatment plans
* Contribute to care planning, participating in reviews and other meetings as required
* To be alert to signs of distress or abuse, and to ensure that the young people are monitored and protected following safeguarding procedures
* Ensure the health & safety of children is monitored in accordance with the law and good practice guidance
* Participate in individual supervision, training and staff development opportunities as offered through the centre
* Maintain and promote effective professional relationships with colleagues, management, external professionals and parents
* Basic computer skills
* Full manual driving licence
* Understanding of confidentiality
* Basic understanding of the principles of childcare legislation
* Ability to relate honestly to young people
* Punctual and reliable
* Flexible (travel and shifts)
* Diploma Level 3 in Residential Childcare or equivalent
*Excellent salary & annual leave entitlement
*Pension enrollment services
*Robust training programme
Closing date: 21st November 2018
Interview: As soon as possible
Contact: Neha Donohoe at Job Paths 4 U
Job Paths 4 U is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
We will collect and store personal information that you submit to us via this advertisement. For further information on how we use and protect the information that you provide, please visit our website.
- Residential Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'