PCT Care Services have a number of positions available within our residential homes in Norfolk and Suffolk, these include Residential Support worker, Senior positions and waking nights.
We are looking for high quality, enthusiastic people to join PCT Care Services Ltd and move forward with us in our future plans. There will be opportunities for the right people to be involved in the continuing development of the homes standards and provisions of services.
Successful candidates will be highly motivated to develop and maintain relationships with young people and their families and engage with local agencies and community.
• Successful applicants are required to provide an enhanced disclosure and satisfactory references. Disclosure expense will be met by employer.
• Contact and dialogue with Social Services personnel and outside agencies who have an involvement or interest in our residents.
• Taking responsibility for the welfare of the home with regard to health and safety and primary care issues, as well as making autonomous decisions about individual residents' requests and behaviour whilst on shift.
• IT literate e.g. ensuring records are maintained and updated
Working as part of a close-knit team within one of our residential homes, you will assist in the everyday/evening routines, personal care, education and treatment of young people.
We are looking for motivated and committed individuals, with a calm approach. Experience of working with children and young people that can display challenging behaviour or in residential care is desirable but not essential as personality and ability are important factors and all training will be provided to suitable applicants. You must be able to work as a team member, on your own initiative and to high standards. Good interpersonal and communication skills are essential.
Must hold a full UK driving licence
• be over the age of 21
• Must be prepared to work shifts (including sleeping/waking nights) on a rota basis
• Flexibly work across both residential homes as required. In addition to the above each role has specific duties. Senior Position: To be the responsible person for running of the shift and the duties this entails. Relevant experience is essential for this role
• Direct working with the residents including key working and generally taking an active part in their daily lives
• Willingness to undertake training
- Child Support
- Communication Skills
- Report Writing
- Team Leadership
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job