This Provider are supporting learners in Residential children's homes who are working towards L2, L3 and L5 in Residential child care.
This training provider offers a great salary and benefits package which includes:
- Competitive salary up to £25000
- Performance related bonus
- 37.5 hours per week
- 24 days holiday per year + 8 bank holidays
- Business Mileage - Paid from home
- Company car scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Continuous professional development
- Level 4 Teaching qualification
- Laptop, Company laser printer, Company mobile phone
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Supportive management culture
- Career progression opportunities
Working from home, the main duties of the Residential Child Care Assessor, will include:
- Train, coach and deliver new Apprenticeship standards in Residential Child Care up to Level 3, experience of Level 5 would be highly desirable.
- Support learners with Functional Skills in Maths and English to level 2
- Supporting learners in the workplace and guiding the learners to the End Point Assessment
- Providing information and guidance to the learner and employer about the Apprenticeship Programme.
- Working to specific quality and completion of targets
- Helping with enrolment of learners
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
Skills and Experience required for the Residential Child Care Trainer Assessor:
- Recognised assessor qualification (A1, CAVA, D32/33 or similar)
- PTLLS or equivalent teaching qualification is highly desirable
- Level 3 in CYPW, Early Years Educator or related qualification
- Experience of coaching and training learners within Residential Child Care
- Vocational competence within the Residential Children's homes care sector
- Apprenticeships experience and knowledge of new standards is required
- Flexible to travel and stay overnight when required
KEY WORDS: Assessor, NVQ Assessor, TAQA, A1, CYPW, Early Years, childcare Trainer, NVQ, Apprenticeship, Residential Trainer, Residential Care
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'