Are you an experienced Residential Care worker?
Are you determined to offer outstanding care to vulnerable young people?
If the answer is yes then we need you!
Working with young people, who may exhibit challenging behaviour, as well as young people with Autism. The role will be field based supporting various different services, including ad hoc shifts. We are also offering excellent pay rates of between £8.00 and £15.00 per hour dependant on experience.
What we will give you:
- Opportunity for an immediate start (subject to satisfactory referencing and checks)
- Flexible shifts, with work pattern's that suits your availability and lifestyle
- A dedicated consultant to allow you to build a great working relationship
- Competitive hourly rates
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Providing a specialist service to meet the individuals needs
- Encourage a happy and fulfilled childhood
- Proactively ensure the therapeutic care of young people
- Meeting national care standards
- Act as a positive role model for the individuals.
What we need from you:
- Ideally SVQ level 3 in Social Care/ SVQ level 3 in Childcare
- Proven track record working within professional care specifically with children with complex needs
- Flexible availability to work ad hoc shifts as well as days, evening and weekends.
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Full UK drivers licence with use of a car (essential)
As you can imagine these positions will be very popular, so move quickly to avoid disappointment. If you would like to apply for this role please submit your C.V, or for further information on this role or any others that may suit you please get in contact with Shennan Wilson on for a confidential discussion.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.