Residential Case Handler
Our client is looking for an experienced Case Handler to join their friendly and professional teams based in Stamford, Peterborough.
The main duties will include:
- Dealing with all residential conveyancing matters to include residential sales, residential purchases, re-mortgage, matrimonial transfers of equity
- Dealing with leasehold & freehold properties
- Covering for other Fee Earners during periods of absence
- Attending Continuing Professional Development courses as required
- Complying with CQS Accreditation
Applications will only be accepted from candidates with previous experience in Conveyancing.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9-530pm
This is a great opportunity to work locally for an established and reputable employer who are recognised as an Employee Centric organisation.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"