This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company. As a Residential Care Worker you will have the opportunity to make a difference in children’s lives gaining a rewarding career. You will be responsible with maintaining relationships with children and open up a career within care. You will have the scope to form special connections and relationships, work in a supportive and flexible environment and be a part of a highly skilled and motivated team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining the welfare and providing a safe and caring environment in accordance with company policies and procedures, in which children will be supported and empowered in realising their optimum potential
- Being versatile to children with different needs and having an ability to build relationships effectively
- Level 3 Certificate CYP or equivalent Children’s Diploma
- Background working with Children with SEN or EBD Preferred
- Full UK drivers Licence
- Must be able to commit to the shift pattern and rota
Closing date: ASAP
Start Date: Immediate Start
Contact: William Cooper at Developing Your Potential
Developing Your Potential is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
We will collect and store personal information that you submit to us via this advertisement. For further information on how we use and protect the information that you provide, please visit our website.
- Maintaining Relationships
- Residential Care