Connaught Resourcing is looking for qualified Residential Care Workers and Senior Residential Care Workers with integrity, professionalism and aspirations towards excellence to join our clients' team, supporting children and young people with emotional, social and behavioural disorders in homes across Shropshire and North Wales.
We welcome applications from candidates that meet the below requirements:
Hold one of the following recognised qualifications:
- NVQ Care Level 3
- NVQ Caring for Children and Young People Level 3
- Level 3 NVQ in Health and Social Care - Children and Young People
- Level 3 Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce: Social Care Pathway
- Level 3 Diploma for Residential Childcare (England)
- Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care -Children and Young People for Wales and NI
This is a full time post and the salary ranges from £18,862 (Residential Care Workers) - £20,907 (Senior Residential Care Workers), plus £28 per sleep in.
To apply, please submit your details to Liam at Connaught Resourcing.
Connaught Resourcing operates as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency. We are a committed equal opportunities employer who respect and value cultural diversity. Connaught Resourcing will carry out background checks including referencing and where required an Enhanced or Standard DBS Disclosure as part of our recruitment and selection procedures.