Are you looking for a refreshing new role?
Reed Education are looking for an experienced candidate for a Residential Care Manager role for October 2019. You will be working for a recognised special school in the Basildon area.
Rated ‘Outstanding’ the school cares for pupils aged between 3-19 years with complex needs including multiple learning difficulties and autism. The school is expanding to include a residential provision.
To be considered for the role candidates will need
- Significant senior experience in residential childcare
- NVQ Level 5 diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People’s Services or an equivalent
- 3 years’ experience in residential childcare
- Sound knowledge of Children’s Residential homes and Child Protection Issues
- Experience of working with children with special educational needs
- Manage a residential provision and ensure the efficient operation of the service
- To oversee staff and achieve the highest standards of care
- Assist and supervise in the continual assessment of the needs of children and young people and to identify and prepare specific plans and reports to ensure each young person’s development
- Ensure the financial and administrative procedures are adhered to
- Working with senior staff at the school ensuring all staff work together to provide the best care and development for students
If you believe yourself suited for this role then click ‘Apply Now’ or email meredith.bell@reedglobal for more information.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'