RESIDENTIAL CARE HOME MANAGER - Wiltshire
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Home Manager for a Care Centre, offering quality elderly residential and dementia care. You will be the registered manager for a residential and dementia unit, providing quality,person centred care for older people.
We are looking for an experienced manager who has previous knowledge and practice in:
- Commissioning a new home.
- Business acumen including managing budgets.
- Marketing and increasing occupancy.
- Recruitment on a large scale.
- Managing and leading a new team, including team building.
- Ensuring the home meets all necessary regulations including CQC standards.
Salary £50,000 + excellent benefit package
Please forward CV's for immediate consideration to or contact
- RESIDENTIAL CARE HOME MANAGER
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job