Residential Care Home Manager
- RESIDENTIAL DEMENTIA CARE HOME
- OUTSKIRTS OF BOURNEMOUTH (BH6)
- UPTO £30000 (DOE)
- 40 hours per week
Our well established Client seeks an enthusiastic, passionate Residential Manager to oversee the day to day running of their family friendly, well situated, homely home on the outskirts of Bournemouth specializing in Dementia.
As the Residential Manager you would be expected to uphold high standards in Dementia, person centred care, equality and diversity and ensuring independence and choice is promoted throughout.
The ideal Candidate will have
- Good CQC knowledge and experience
- Ability to assess and identify individuals needs
- Management and supervisory experience
- Hold NVQ level 4, level 5 or RMA
- Be a car driver
- Annual pay review
- Great Career Progression
- Company Pension
- Childcare Vouchers
- Mobile phone and Laptop
For confidential discussion, please call us on (office hours) or (evenings and weekends) or simply send your CV and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- NVQ 4 or 5
- Knowledge of CQC
- Management and supervisory experiance
- Ability to assess individuals