Residential Care Assistant
Do you want to help vulnerable adults with learning disabilities achieve their 2017 goals? Care you compassionate and empathetic? This is a full time position with a pay rate of between £7.50 and £8.50 per hour dependant on experience. This is a chance to join a dynamic team with the opportunity to work for a company that provides support with career progression and free training.
We are looking for a passionate care assistant that is driven to engage and provide positive support for the adults within the service.
- It is a very rewarding role as you can see the development of the service users
- Free training practical and online available throughout the year
- Flexible shifts- days and nights
- Parking at different locations available
- Fantastic opportunity to progress from temp to perm
Job Purpose -
- Help support people who have emotional behavioural difficulties and encourage their independence.
- Supporting vulnerable adults who may require support around the following: Emotional and behavioural difficulties, Broken families, challenging behaviour and mobility issues
- Helping to build independence
- Working within a team to build and encourage them to take part in daily tasks
Knowledge of -
- Challenging behaviour
- Working with varied ages of adults with learning disabilities from 18-95
- Health and safety
- Awareness of special complex needs
- 2 years experience preferred but not necessary
- Commitment to equal opportunities
- Drivers preferred but not necessary
This is a fantastic opportunity for flexible candidates looking to fit this role around their other commitments and help develop individuals to be able to reach their aspirations.
For more information or to apply please contact Katy Green on or email
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job