Residential Care Assistant Full Time and Part Time Hours Availab
Hales Group is recruiting Health Care Assistants on behalf of our clients based in the busy town of Newmarket
* A full Drivers Licence and access to a vehicle is essential as some locations are not accesible by public transport*
The role will include supporting the elderly and those with dementia.
As a Health Care Assistant working with our client you will be expected to assist with all activities of daily living. At all times your focus must be assisting our clients to ensure that they live a happy and fulfilled life with choices and independence wherever possible.
What does a Health Care Assistant do?
Health Care Assistants play a pivotal role in care as they have hands on interaction with Service Users’ meaning that they often build up the best rapport with the people they support.
You will assist with the following tasks
- Companionship and developing relationships
- Assisting with all aspects of personal care
- Helping to choose clothes and to get dressed
- Assisting with oral hygiene including brushing teeth
- Assisting with mobility and providing encouragement and support
- Assisting with meal times and eating
- Offering drinks and monitoring fluid intake
- Documenting daily tasks
- Supporting with challenging behaviour
- Attending activities and assisting with daily clubs and entertainment in the facility.
- Assisting with communication and offering emotional support.
- Liaising with family members and other healthcare professionals.
- Reporting any medical concerns to senior staff
This is only a small snap shot of the role that a Health Care Assistant undertakes every day.
Benefits of working with Hales Group as a Health Care Assistant
- Flexible Hours -To suit your needs, full or part time, days, evening, nights, weekends
- Excellent Weekly Pay- Competitive hourly rates
- Paid Annual Leave
- FREE Training - In-line with Care Certificate
- FREE Uniform after completion of training
- Ongoing Training and Support from Line Managers
- 24 hour On Call Service
Who are Hales Group?
Hales Group is a national company with branches across the UK. As a company we are committed to supporting our staff to become the best that they can be.
We are small enough to care and large enough to provide next level training and support for all staff regardless of experience or pay grade.
*An enhanced DBS check will be required after registration.*
Drivers Licence is desirable as travelling with clients may be required.
This position promises upmost satisfaction and the opportunity to progress
If this sounds like a role that would suit you and your skill set please contact your local branch today.
“Let today be the start of a brighter tomorrow”
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'