Are you an Estimator looking for your next opportunity within residential build developments?
Would you like to work for a well-established contractor that provides excellent career development opportunities and a welcoming work culture?
If so, then this great prospect will be ideal for you.
Due to the increased expansion of the organisation this Tier 1 Contractor with a high turnover of £100 million in the last five years is seeking to employ an Estimator who has experience within residential and social housing. Being based Bristol area you will be apart of working within a great cultural city famed for its history, art and vibrancy.
- You will be required to prepare tenders
- Analyse and review tender documentation being mindful to monitor possible opportunities or risks to the client.
- Be Abreast of current industry trends and developments
- Upholding key relationships within the organisation, clients and external teams.
- Understand and be certain of client requirements.
- Client negotiation or with Client representatives inclusive of tender interviews and meetings.
- Ensure Client requirements are met and amended accordingly when reviewing contractor proposals.
- Collaborate with the internal factions of the organisation.
- Establish and maintain external and internal relationships.
- Adhere to comply with the organisations, practices, policies and systems.
Skills / Requirements
- ONC or equivalent in construction related subject achieved.
- Comprehension of contract documentation and be able to identify potential risks.
- Ability to use estimating software packages.
- Be proficient in IT.
- Experience of working at a senior post within a large-scale contractor.
- Comprehension of contract documentation and capability to mitigate potential risks to the organisation.
- Salary to be negotiated
- Private medical healthcare (AXA PPP)
- Pension (5% matched)
- Life assurance (3 x annual salary)
- 25 days Holiday
This is a brilliant opportunity to work for a well-established construction company, that have managed to sustain a brilliant 'family’ culture throughout their incredible growth and are known for their staff and retention and employee benefits.
Harvey Richmond Recruitment are acting as independent Recruiters in respect of this role.
- Social Housing