Residential Block Property Manager
Property Manager - Up to £25,000 - Cheltenham
Are you a driven and motivated Property Manager,who is looking for a new, exciting opportunity and career progression? Are you an Assistant Property Manager, looking for the opportunity to progress your career in a growing market?
Do you have experience managing properties; such as Section 20, Service Charges and Chairing AGM's?Don't look anywhere else; we have the perfect role for you which you can start right now!
A leading Property Management company are in need for a driven Property Manager to contribute positively towards their vibrant team in Cheltenham.
* Extensive and structured training program (IRPM & ARMA)
* Salary up to £25,000 p/a (experience dependant)
* Great holiday package and annual bonuses
* Clear career progression
* Full quality training provided
Your duties will be;
- Manage block residential portfolio in accordance with RICS Codes of Practice, ARMA rules.
- Assisting the Head of property management to provide a full professional property management services for a portfolio of freehold/leasehold developments and individual properties on behalf of freehold clients, Developers and Resident Management Companies, proactively manage in accordance with the terms of management agreement /SLA.
- Assisting the Head of property management to manage in relation to company targets of income and service delivery.
- Conduct site visits and regular inspections of properties to ensure maintenance upkeep of them.
- Where work is needed, liaise with contractors to ensure works completed and value for money.
- Dealing with leaseholders enquiries appertaining to the development.
- Handling telephone calls and taking detailed messages/dealing with them in an appropriate manner.
- Responding to correspondence/emails including those from Directors, lessees and tenants - as requested by the Head of property management.
- Attend residents AGMs and directors meetings, and raise fees where applicable; issue draft minutes to Directors.
- Draft and issue Section 20's for major works.
- Write to lessees/tenants/letting agents in relation to any matters which may contravene the terms of the lease, i.e. noise/nuisance, satellite dishes, untaxed vehicles, pets, etc. and set up files for any lease breach.
- Draft service charge budgets
- Ensure the property operates as smoothly as possible.
If you are interested in joining their team you first must have experience in the following;
* Must be able to drive, with own vehicle
* MUST have Section 20 experience
* Minimum 12 Months or more Block residential Management experience/Leaseholder exposure
* MUST have a Driving License
* A driven and resilient individual
* Be approachable and presentable
* IT literate
This is a fantastic opportunity for a career minded individual who is seeking progression and development with a market leading organisation.
This role will be open for the next week, so if you are interested in applying for this great position, please do not hesitate to apply by using the button below.
Alternatively please call and speak with Jimmy West on if you are interested.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"