Residential Property Manager
If you're looking to make the move to a supportive and nurturing company with a lovely office atmosphere, and you have experience in Block Management, this could be the role for you.
You must be IRPM qualified (or working towards the qualification) and have solid experience in Block Management - if your experience is on the lettings side you need not apply. Driving license and own vehicle essential.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with clients
- Attend and minute board meetings, AGM's, Directors Meetings and resident meetings
- Assist with the preparation of Service Charge Budgets, including reserve fund reconciliations within set time frames
- Manage and authorise expenditure in line with client instructions and company policy
- Carry out site visits at regular intervals in line with management agreements and prepare site inspection reports in the company's approved format
- Assist with the project management of reactive and planned repair and maintenance in accordance with client instructions
- Undertake Section 20 Consolations in accordance with the Landlord & Tenant Act
- Maintain strong working relationships with Brokers, contractors, surveyors and create new working arrangements for the benefit of the Company
- Deal promptly with Insurance issues, including claims and renewals
- Assist with the management of compliance issues
- Assist the Property Administrator to ensure that all responses to pre-sale enquiries are complete and accurate and a response is provided within agreed time frames
- Ensure all properties are managed and adhere to relevant, Health & Safety legislation, and are in line with ARMA regulations
- Maintain and monitor regular communication with residents and leaseholders as required
- Assist with the prompt delivery of service charge demands, budgets and accounts via post, e-mail, company portal as appropriate
- Company Secretarial duties where appointed by the client
- Assist in any other property matters which may arise and deputise for other team members where needed
- Any other duties to assist in the smooth and professional operation of the Property Management Team
Salary is up to £25,000 depending on experience. There is free parking for staff (city centre) and discounts for cinema, gym memberships and other social activities. The company are also committed to training and development and offer to support staff through the IRPM qualifications and ARMA training.
To discuss the role please call Hannah on .
- Block Manager
- Property Manager
- Section 20
- Service Charge Budget