Resident Services Associate Build to Rent - East London
deverellsmith are searching or a Resident Service Associate to assist the front of house operations of a luxury build to rent scheme in East London. Our client is a leading BTR operator with multiple schemes around in the UK.
- Face to face resident interaction, building a good relationship and rapport with customers ensuring they feel welcome, safe and at home.
- Conducting customers viewings and tours where required.
- Undertaking pre-let inspections and arranging any necessary works, ensuring properties are ready for occupation
- Dealing with the move out process, including dilapidations and returning damage deposits
- Managing defects, repairs and warrantee issues through to completion
- Logging receipt and collection of customer parcels.
- Key management.
- Building security and resident administration in line with GDPR.
- Ad-Hoc duties as and when required.
Monday to Friday, 8am - 5pm.
Previous experience in a customer facing environment in the residential sector including build to rent, student accommodation or hospitality.
If interested, please apply and our team will be in touch.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'