Resident Medical Officers (RMO) /Senior House Officer (SHO)
We are looking to recruit RMOs with anaesthetic experience to work in East Yorkshire area on the fixed term basis:
- RMO (2 years of anaesthetic and Critical Care experience or 4 years ED experience - please note that this is essential)
- East Yorkshire
- ALS/ACLS training required
- Job share - 1 week on/1 week off
- May 2018 for 1 year fixed term contract (extensions available on yearly basis)
- £50,000- £60,000 per year - can be paid to limited or umbrella company (outside IR35)
- Accommodation provided
- Additional agency locum work available during weeks off
- Job specification attached
- Fees negotiable
- Critical Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'