Resident Liaison Officer/Tenant Liaison Officer - Capital Works
£18,000 - £23,000 + Package (Car Allowance, Holidays + Additional Benefits)
My client is social housing contractor that delivers Decent Homes projects across the UK. An exciting opportunity for an experieinced Resident Liaison Officer / Tenant Liaison Officer to work on Decent Homes/Capital Works Projects in the East Midlands.
- Act as first point of contact for residents.
- Liaise with surveyors, clients, clerk of works to ensure works are carried out to specification.
- Ensure residents are kept informed of the progress and inform them of changes via letters and visits.
- Help plan and deliver literature given to tenants.
- Responsible for managing and resolving difficulties and complaints regarding the works by liaising with all parties involved.
- Ensure disruption to tenants kept to a minimum and that they are satisfied with the works carried out.
- Identify tenant's individual needs.
- Involved in the efficient management of H&S and Quality Assurance Systems.
- Experience in this role or similar essential.
You will need experience of dealing with the public / customer service issues. You will need to be able to work under pressure and have a good knowledge of IT including Word and Excel.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.