Resident Involvement Officer
Temporary Resident Involvement Officer Required - Immediate Start
One of our clients is looking to recruit an experienced Resident Involvement Officer to join their growing team. The successful candidate needs to be available to start immediately and will work for a local authority based in the East Sussex.
Position: Resident Involvement Officer
Period: Three months with possible extension
Hours: Monday to Friday 9-5
Location: East Sussex
Rate: £15ph-£18ph depending on experience
Duties for the Resident Involvement Officer Role will include:
- Manage the delivery of ongoing recruitment campaigns and initiatives that help ensure a diverse range of tenants are involved.
- To be the key liaison point for tenant involvement groups and with other tenant and resident led organisations and signpost accordingly to other organisations.
- To assist in the delivery of community initiatives and projects that improves tenant engagement.
- To help ensure tenant capacity, competency and confidence through delivery of structured training and informal encouragement and support.
- Work with other stakeholders to help promote and establish partnership and community working at a neighbourhood level.
- To promote, create and implement best use of available social media channels to help increase awareness of the councils' presence in the community.
- Collaborate with team leaders, specialists and other colleagues to resolve issues and identify and implement improvements in performance and customer services.
If you are interested in this position or to find out about any other interim position within Social Housing please contact Sintija Mezpapane or Theo Webley on or email
If you know anyone else who may be relevant for the above roles, please don't hesitate to pass on this email.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"