Resident Head Porter
An excellent position has arisen for a live-in head porter. Based in Kensington, South West London, you will assume responsibility for a luxury block of apartments.
Included in this package is a fabulous 1 bedroom flat
Previous live-in experience is very advantageous
Key duties follow:
- Be a point of contact for all occupiers as well staff, visitors and contractors
- Oversee a small team of 4, 3 porters and 1 cleaner
- Agree work rotas and the setting of daily tasks for staff
- Monitor and review all logs and systems of record keeping
- Deal with administrative matters relating to the management of the development and staff
- Ensure that all staff are trained to a sufficient standard
- Oversee the operation of all front of house operations relating to the development
- Assist with all matters of a health & safety nature, relating to the development
As the face of the building, we're looking for someone with a friendly, helpful approach, who has experience of complaint handling.
- Residential experience (previous live-in experience very advantageous)
- Knowledge of 5* service expectations
- Operational knowledge
- Strong management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional personal presentation and spoken English
To ensure that you're confident and comfortable on your first day, the successful candidate will be asked to work with the present head porter for two weeks before taking over.
Apply with your CV today.
*Due to the large number of applications received we are unable to respond to every applicant. We apologise in advance.*
- Customer Service
- Resident Head Concierge
- Resident Head Porter
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job