Location: Unite Students,Tramworks,Glasgow
Hours and Rota: 15 hours per week, working between 8am and 4pm on Saturdays and Sundays
Salary: £9.90 per hour + bonus + benefits
Contract: This is a 6 month fixed term contract
Reporting to the Service and Sales Supervisor, the Resident Experience Assistant is responsible for ensuring outstanding service is provided throughout the customer journey - from selling a room, through to daily service and welfare support. You will be based at Tramworks where your customers will be predominately post-graduate students, and you will work 5 shifts on a rota basis to ensure that the desk is manned 24/7.
What you`ll be doing
- Managing all aspects of the residents` experience within a property
- Helping residents to build and create a community feel within the property
- Maintaining a high level of cleanliness within a property
- Ensuring post and parcels are delivered to residents` rooms
- Maintaining a world class service level and helping the team and residents build a community within a property
- Dealing with emergencies, such as investigating the cause of a fire alarm activation to helping evacuate a property
- Carrying out essential administration to enhance the student experience and community within the property.
- As rooms become available for sale, ensure viewings and property tours are completed and ensuring the student has the best experience during the property tours and are comfortable choosing Tramworks as their home
What we`re looking for in you
- Experience of working in a customer service role with a high level of variety.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing and demonstrate an objective, professional and calm approach when handling difficult situations
- Ability to build relationships internally and with third party suppliers
- Computer literate with the ability to use Microsoft Office
- Ability to work at pace whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to offer flexibility in working hours and to take part in a rota
- Highly skilled in understanding, empathising and delivering against customer needs
- Possesses a positive and collegiate attitude, with the ability to adapt swiftly and a willingness to undertake challenging tasks to ensure customer satisfaction
- Self-motivated and possessing the ability to work on own initiative
What you`ll get in return
An annual bonus so you can share in the company`s success
25 days` paid holiday
Pensionscheme- based on how much you save, we`ll contribute 1% more
Flexible working opportunities
Shared Parental Leave - 18 weeks full pay
We`ve earned a Gold award for Investors in People so you`ll be working for an employer who really cares about you and your career
Other benefits include,ShareSave, Bike to Work, Charity Match,amazing discountsand more!
Founded in 1991, we are a FTSE 250 business and the UK`s leading provider of purpose-built student accommodation. You can find us in 27 leading university towns and cities, with close to 75,000 students callinguShome! We pride ourselves on delivering excellent service to our customers; no-one knows students better. Our purpose is to provide a Home for Success for the students that live with us, and a workplace to thrive and grow for the people who work withuS. Click to find out more about life at Unite.
Room for Everyone
We`re proud to be an equal opportunities employer and we`re passionate about building inclusive teams. We focus on creating a collaborative culture where you can be yourself, where your voice is heard and where you can truly belong. It is important to us that our people reflect the diversity of our students and the communities we work in. We celebrate being different and work together to be the best we can be.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'