Resident Associate - NW London - 4 Month FTC
PMR are seeking an enthusiastic and customer service orientated Resident Associate for our client, an award winning Build to rent devleoper and operator, in North West London.
The Resident Associate is responsible for supporting the Resident Manager in ensuring the smooth operation of the buildings and providing an optimal customer experience from move-in, all the way through to move-out. This will involve managing the resolution of all reported issues from residents. This role involves working front of house and will include a lot of resident interaction to enhance resident experience
Customer Service and Team
* Ensure full knowledge of apartment and communal area systems and operation in order to deliver customer service in line with standards.
* Assist the Events team when needed, to set up and present customer social events & activities.
* Work closely with 3rd party suppliers/ in-house departments (i.e. Night concierge, Leasing) supporting the Resident Manager deal with resident requests in line with departmental deadlines escalating more complex customer issues to the Resident Manager as necessary.
* Work closely with the Defects Resolution Team to ensure customer work orders are validated prior to reporting as defects during contractor warranty period, arranging contractor access as required.
* Delivering great customer service while adapting to customer/resident feedback to ensure we consistently strive to deliver on resident engagement targets.
* Drive and promote ancillary revenue in line with targets (i.e. storage pods, lounge hires etc.)
* Network and regularly interact with customers to build customer relations and confidence in order to aid customer renewals and generate referrals.
* Continually work with your Resident Manager to implement cost and time efficiencies to deliver on your P&L targets.
* Ensure cases received are acknowledged, actioned and closed out within agreed SLA
* Support Resident Manager to collate data for weekly / monthly reports as required by the Operations Manager.
* Carry out daily inspections of development to ensure they are to standard and support the Development Manager with required health and safety compliance.
* Ensure that all move in's & move out's are co-ordinated with the relevant function and third parties.
* Enable all specialist contractor / 3rd party company access to buildings as required in line with departmental procedures.
* Carry out daily and weekly checks keeping records to ensure apartments are always lease ready.
* Attend and carry out all required apartment inspections to deliver the required expectations.
* Ensure post-PC snagging items are kept to a minimum and are dealt with in a timely manner
* Complete all salesforce active related to the customer/ resident journey in line with the operational SOP's.
* Support the Resident Manager in the maintenance and admin of the development assets.
* Ensure all matters relating to H&S compliance are adhered to and reported where required, including statutory checks as directed by the Resident Manager.
* ARLA / AIRPM qualifications or similar - desirable but not essential;
* IT literate with CRM software and Excel experience;
* Excellent communication and people skills;
* Experience in customer facing roles essential, ideally from hotel, retail, student accommodation or residential sectors.
37.5 hours per week
5 over 7 days (weekends included) Shifts on rota between 8am - 8pm
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'