deverellsmith are working on behalf of one of the UKs largest build to rent developers, who are seeking a Resident Associate to support the front of house for a residential apartment complex in Wembley.
The Resident Associate is responsible for supporting the Resident Manager in ensuring the smooth operation of the buildings and providing an optimal customer experience from move-in, all the way through to move-out. This will involve managing the resolution of all reported issues from residents. This role involves working front of house and will include a lot of resident interaction to enhance resident experience
Customer service and Team
- Ensure full knowledge of apartment and communal area systems and operation in order to deliver customer service in line with the companies standards.
- Assist the Events team when needed, to set up and present customer social events & activities.
- Work closely with 3rd party suppliers/ in-house departments (i.e. Night concierge, Leasing) supporting the Resident Manager deal with resident requests in line with departmental deadlines escalating more complex customer issues to the Resident Manager as necessary.
- Work closely with the Defects Resolution Team to ensure customer work orders are validated prior to reporting as defects during contractor warranty period, arranging contractor access as required.
- Delivering great customer service while adapting to customer/resident feedback to ensure we consistently strive to deliver on the businesses resident engagement targets.
- Drive and promote ancillary revenue in line with Targets (i.e. storage pods, lounge hires etc.)
- Network and regularly interact with customers to build customer relations and confidence in order to aid customer renewals and generate referrals.
- Continually work with your Resident Manager to implement cost and time efficiencies to deliver on your P&L targets.
- Ensure cases received are acknowledged, actioned and closed out within agreed SLA
- Support Resident Manager to collate data for weekly / monthly reports as required by the Operations Manager.
- Carry out daily inspections of development to ensure they are to company standard and support the Development Manager with required health and safety compliance.
- Ensure that all move in's & move out's are co-ordinated with the relevant business function and third parties.
- Enable all specialist contractor / 3rd party company access to buildings as required in line with departmental procedures.
- Carry out daily and weekly checks keeping records to ensure apartments are always lease ready.
- Attend and carry out all required apartment inspections to deliver the required business expectations.
- Ensure post-PC snagging items are kept to a minimum and are dealt with in a timely manner
- Complete all salesforce active related to the customer/ resident journey in line with the operational SOP's.
- Support the Resident Manager in the maintenance and admin of the development assets.
- Ensure all matters relating to H&S compliance are adhered to and reported where required, including statutory checks as directed by the Resident Manager.
- Undertake additional relevant duties which fall under the general scope of the role, as directed by your Manager, raising any issues with capacity so they can be properly managed;
- Participate in the full year and half year Performance Development Review process as reviewer and reviewee, meeting the standards and timescales required by the Company;
- At all times ensure that your understanding and skill level regarding the Company's IT systems are up to date, as applicable to your role. Undertake IT training as required to ensure full and proper use of the available technology;
- Work within the Company's policies and procedures, governance framework and standards, as detailed on the Company's intranet;
- Remain knowledgeable about Group activities, benefiting from all forms of internal communication provided and acting as a positive ambassador for the Company at all times;
- Use materials and resources effectively and efficiently to minimise waste and consider the impact of potential actions on the environment before taking business decisions.
Please note that working hours may vary due to business demands and availability to assist in resolving problems with customers outside of normal working hours will be required, especially by telephone.
We are seeking candidates from a customer focused backgrounds including 5 star hospitality, retail, leisure and airlines etc.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'