Residences Office Manager
£22,000 - £24,000, Bristol University Hospital
Full Picture Recruitment is proud to be hiring on behalf of the NHS Foundation Trust who are looking for a Residences Office Manager to join their team at the University Hospital Residences Department in Bristol.
The successful applicant will act as a landlord for the Foundation Trust and be responsible for co-ordinating the management of, and ensuring cost-effective usage, of all single accommodation and tenanted properties.
The specific duties of the Residences Office Manager will include:
- Co-ordinating and managing legal and tenancy agreements.
- Scheduling and organising accommodation availability.
- Overseeing planning and the execution of upgrades to Trust accommodation, working and liaising closely with estate managers and contractors.
- Ensuring all services to accommodation are met, such as housekeeping, maintenance and contractual services i.e. garden and boiler maintenance.
- Assisting the department manager in updating and implementing new policies.
- Co-ordinating and taking part in an on-call rota to provide out of hours services for emergencies.
- Dealing with any disciplinary, performance or grievance issues should they arise.
The Residences Office Manager role would suit someone with the following credentials:
- Previous experience in accommodation/housing management.
- NVQ level 3 in Management or equivalent.
- Knowledge of the housing act 1996.
- An understanding of fair rents, leases, tenancy agreements, notices to quit and eviction notices.
- Excellent and professional telephone manner.
- Excels working to strict deadlines.
- Confident and clear communicator.
- Able to work comfortably independently and as a part of a team.
- Previous experience in dealing with invoices and outstanding debtors is preferable, but not essential.
University Hospitals Bristol NHS Foundation Trust is committed to providing patient care, education and research of the highest quality and prides itself on each employee working to the following values:
- Respecting everyone.
- Embracing change.
- Recognising success.
- Working together.
If this sounds like something that might interest you, contact the team today to find out more!
- Operational Support
- Tenancy Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job