A national provider of student accommodation is seeking a Resident Administrator with customer facing, facilities/ property experience to join their team in Newcastle, on a part time basis.
This role is working is working Monday - Wednesday with the confirmed hours of 9-6pm (2 days) and 10-6pm (1 day)
Based at this City Centre location in NE1, you will be responsible for assisting the Residence Manager and the team in managing the student residence. You will be responsible for ensuring that a high standard of customer service and administrative support is provided to maximise occupancy and income generation for the residence. You will be the first point of contact on the main reception desk, dealing with all front line queries both in face and over the telephone. An ability as a methodical multi-tasker is essential.
This will include:
- Provide general administrative support to the management team including writing letters, raising invoices, filing, photocopying, receiving payment and issuing receipts.
- Ensuring all office administration is completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Maintain records of students and occupancy lists.
- Check daily night services/senior student log and record and inform management of any incidences.
- Carry out any reasonable ad hoc requests by management team.
In return you can expect a pro rated salary of £19,614, alogn with a performance related bonus, pension, life assurance plsu more.
Apply today for immediate interview.
- Customer Service
- Office Administration
- Student Accommodation
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'