As our Reservations Specialist, you’ll be the first point of contact for guests as they plan and book their holiday, helping them decide when to stay and find their perfect room. As the voice of the Bedruthan brand you’ll easily build rapport and make guests feel welcome from the minute they interact with us.
Our perfect reservationist will have:
- Previous experience in customer facing roles (ideally in hotel reservations).
- Have a great, confident and articulate telephone manner.
- Attention to detail.
- Good organisational skills.
- Excellent spoken and written English skills.
You’ll be working with our hotel booking system so will need to be highly computer literate and any experience with Hotel Perfect would put your CV on the top of the pile. We’re looking for an organised self-starter who knows how to plan and prioritise in a busy, buzzing environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Handling telephone and email enquiries and processing bookings
- Maximising revenue and meeting sales targets
- Maintaining accuracy of the hotel bookings system
- Capture and management of guest data
- Effective communication with other hotel departments
- £8.50 per hour
- Permanent contract
- 40 hours available
- 28 days holiday (pro rata)
- Free meals whilst on duty
- Free/minimal charge to use certain facilities in the hotel
A free experience of our restaurant and rooms
Cashback plan for health and wellbeing
Closing Date: Sunday 2nd September 2018
Start Date: Available immediately
- Computer Literate
- Customer Facing Roles
- Hotel Booking
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"